Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Work In Progress

I am almost all caught up on blogging about all my past projects. I just have a few left (and two that I don't have pics of - hint, hint Maggie and Richelle). Once I am finished with the past projects the updates will be scarce, since it usually takes several months (or more) to finish a project. So I will blog about the progress of current projects.

Here is what I am working on right now. It is a lap size quilt that we will be hanging on the wall in our living room (to add some color to the room since we can't paint and just have white walls.) The fabric was a Christmas gift from my in-laws and I LOVE it. It was a Moda Jelly Roll and the pattern is Strip Off by G.E. Designs. I also got a Layer Cake (9" squares) of the same line of fabric and will be making a coordinating throw for the couch and with the scraps I am going to recover our couch throw pillows. I think it will look pretty good when it's all put together. In the meantime, here is a peek at the project.





2 comments:

  1. This is going to be great! I love quilts bordered in white. And yay for generous in-laws with great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I came across a blog that you might find interesting....with free quilt patterns. Check it out: http://lizzyhouse.typepad.com/lizzyhouse/2009/05/introducing-marble-champ.html

    If it's not your type of quilt to do...sorry! ;)

    ReplyDelete